SISTERHOOD247

For enquiries about sisterhood247 call: +234 802 325 1226 email: zik4zik@yahoo.com

Friday 2 November 2012

UNIPORT: 21 years old Nigerian Male student Develops Four Penis After Having Sex With Gay Partner ( Bewarned: Offensive Pics)

Unfortunately, series of evil desasters has not stopped befalling the students of Uniport in Nigeria. After the widely publicized Aluu 4 massacre and the subsequent shooting of some students of the institution by rampaging gun-men, another  male student seems to have fallen victim to some diabolical manipulation after a round of sex with a gay partner. Obinna, a 21 years old 200Level student of the University of Port Harcourt, Nigeria was reported to have developed multiple sex organs after an intensive 2 night "sexcapade" with his gay lover in a popular hotel in Ifako Gbagada area of Lagos, Nigeria. The boy was alleged to have met the man on social networking site, Hi5 after which he was sent N20,000 for transportation to Lagos from Port Harcourt. He came and after having sex with his gay partner, he was paid the agreed sum of N150,000 only for him to discover in a jiffy that his penis was developing branches but lo and behold the partner was no where to be found. Medical experts are currently searching for explanation to this mystery but some eye witness present said that black magic popularly known as juju in Nigeria was used on the poor boy most likely for money ritual. As Sisterhood247.blogspot.com promise to follow up with the rest of the stories and keep you updated, we advise all male youths to keep their manliness for the female counterpart and do the right thing at all time.

19 comments:

  1. if this is true then it is a wa #waka pass#

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It probably isn't. Notice that they are all circumscised. How would 4 curcumscied penises grow...

      Delete
  2. Hi thеrе! I could have swοгn I've been to this blog before but after browsing through some of the posts I realized it's
    new to me. Nonethelesѕ, I'm definitely delighted I found it and I'll bе boοk-marking it аnԁ checκing
    back regulагly!

    Alsο visit my homeρаge ...
    how to buy and sell cars for profit

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm no longer sure the place you are getting your info, but good topic. I must spend a while learning more or working out more. Thanks for fantastic information I was on the lookout for this information for my mission.

    Feel free to visit my web blog: frisco Seo Company

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wtf? doesn't anybody else see a problem with this pic? no? His 4 new penis branches wouldn't develop and grow pre-circumsized!! I seriously he went in and got 4 circumcisions

    ReplyDelete
  6. As a doctor i can say this is medically impossible to happen after sex of any form. U are born with it. Idiots

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Highly doubt you are even a doctor, since you can't even spell properly. Anyhow, the photo here has been photoshopped, anyone should know this is a hoax for MANY reasons. 1. You are correct in the fact you'd have to be born with this condition. 2. The grown penis' in the photo are circumcized. 3. You don't grow parts from being gay!

      Delete
  7. I AM A WHITE FEMALE AND I WOULD TAKE TURNS FUCKING EVERY ONE OF THOSE DICKS....

    ReplyDelete
  8. The most stupid thing i have ever read! Is this serious? I've had gay sex with penty of men, but still I have only one penis, just as God created me. No regret! Only pride!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You don't have to be a doctor to understand that this information is complete an utter bullshit.

    ReplyDelete
  10. they are not circumcised, look closely, the foreskin is pulled back, obviously it is a short foreskin. not everyone has foreskin that covers the head ya know

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hilarious -- thanks for a good chuckle! ( I'm wondering if it is photoshopped from 4 people or just the same one?)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fake. The same penis is copied and added 3 more times. you can not grow 3 full penises over two nights. I'm pregnant with a boy. I should know. This pregnancy is hell. I can only assume it takes extra work to make a penis. This was written by a homophobe and shared by the ignorant.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'd let him hit in....as long as I dont get 4 vaginas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. his gay buddy cut the dicks off last 3 guys he sucked off, and super glued the cocks to hid little prick.

    ReplyDelete

Hasheq Travels & Tours Ltd

Hasheq Travels & Tours Ltd
Hasheq Travels & Tours Ltd... +234 802 717 8450