SISTERHOOD247

For enquiries about sisterhood247 call: +234 802 325 1226 email: zik4zik@yahoo.com

Monday 30 July 2012

Wrestler Carrying Mitchelle Obama


It was a trilling moment for the Team USA when a wrestler, Elena Pirozhkova picked up the American first lady and carried her in her hands for a some memorable moments, cheering and taking unforgettable photographs.  Elena, a 25years old 5-foot-5 wrestler picked up the 5-foot-11 first lady after hugging her. Elena said: “I hugged her, and then I asked her if I could pick her up. I think she was nervous. I went slowly and I just picked her up. I wanted to ask her permission. There was security all around but she gave it. I will only meet her once, I wanted to do something different.” Mitchelle Obama is the head of Team USA Olympic delegation to London Olympic 2012. She was on her tour of Britain during which she backed Team USA, met the nation's Olympians at their training base in East London and attended a Let's Move! event at the US ambassador's residence

1 comment:

  1. Come and try it with out very own patience Jonathan. If your waist no break then her security guards will shoot you on the head for touching the presidents' wife

    ReplyDelete

Hasheq Travels & Tours Ltd

Hasheq Travels & Tours Ltd
Hasheq Travels & Tours Ltd... +234 802 717 8450